We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our team. Please visit this page regularly to look for the latest job postings. If you think you may be a fit for our team but don’t see a posting, we invite you to reach out to us directly. As we say about the projects we take on, at Ward Bros. it all starts with a conversation.
Projects located in Lethbridge, AB & Milk River, AB
Some of your responsibilities include:
* Handling and distributing materials and moving tools and equipment (up to 50lbs)
* Assembling and dismantling scaffolding, ramps, and barricades
* Some carpentry work
* Demolition work
* Operating small hand, power, and pneumatic tools
* Site clean up
The following would considered assets:
* Full Class 5 Drivers License with clean driving record
* Min 2 years experience on a construction site
* CSTS (2020) an asset
Apply with resume and references
Email: [email protected]
We thank all applicants in advance, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.