At Ward Bros., we take our responsibility to the community seriously. Community mindedness is one of our core values and we are dedicated to being good stewards and corporate citizens in the communities we live, work, and play in.
We strive to create a culture of forward thinking in which we actively search out opportunities to improve the environment and contribute to the wellbeing of all our stakeholders including employees, clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and the general public.
We aim to act responsibly in our actions in the following ways:
- Business Ethics and Transparency: Conducting our business in an open, honest, and ethical manner.
- Environment: Reducing our impact to the environment by seeking out opportunities to reuse, repurpose, and recycle materials to reduce waste to the landfill. Using technologies in a manner than lessens waste and increases efficiencies.
- Community Investment: Enabling our company and staff to contribute positively to the community through volunteering, fundraising, and using skills and expertise.
- Protecting People: Fostering and maintaining a fair, respectful, safe, and healthy work environment for our employees, subcontractors, suppliers, clients, and the general public.
- Stakeholder Relations: Engaging stakeholders clearly, honestly, and respectfully.