We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our team. Please visit this page regularly to look for the latest job postings. If you think you may be a fit for our team but don’t see a posting, we invite you to reach out to us directly. As we say about the projects we take on, at Ward Bros. it all starts with a conversation.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Project Coordinator is an individual at the core of our business. Having the right education, experience and skill set, they are a person that is accountable for assisting with project documentation, submittals, and day-to-day activities. They must be highly organized with a proven ability to work collaboratively and manage the many details associated with a commercial construction project. This Position is based in Lethbridge AB
- 1-2 years of Project Coordinator experience within the construction industry.
- General knowledge in the areas of design, construction processes and contracts.
- Possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or similar technical training.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office and Project.
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and be a team player that is detailed orientated.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must have valid Full Class 5 Drivers license with a clean driving record.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT and PROJECT ADMINISTRATION:
- Help to provide accurate and timely project administration including change order pricing and documentation, obtaining and processing shop drawings, requests for information, and document control.
- Work closely with project team members.
- Maintain effective communication to ensure project team is informed and up-to-date.
- Process and track subcontract documents, communications, change orders, RFI’s.
- Compile all information to submit project O&M manuals.
- Prepare detailed meeting minutes.
- Assist in project completion including deficiencies and warranty reviews.
- Develop new relationships with clients, consultants, suppliers and trades.
- Enhance relationships with existing clients, consultants, suppliers and trades.
Who are we and why choose Ward Bros?
We have been an integral part of the Southern Alberta construction industry for over 40 years. Our mission statement is “Where people work collaboratively to build on a foundation of trust, integrity, and family values to develop themselves through hard work and determination that provides enduring value to the communities we live, work and play in.”
Working at Ward Bros., we value our employees’ contributions. In return for putting forth their best every day we recognize and reward employees through competitive compensation, benefits, and learning and development opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: August 31 2018.
Please submit a resume and references to:
Thank you to all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.