At Ward Bros., we feel what makes us unique and what has allowed us to keep delivering for our clients over more than 40 years is the hands-on, personal touch we bring to all our projects, and our reputation for quality, excellence and teamwork.
Our absolute commitment to fairness — for our clients, sub-trades and all members of the Ward Bros. team — also distinguishes us. Relationships are vital to our work. By respecting and valuing everyone we work with, we’ve built lasting partnerships which have been a cornerstone of our company’s success for more than a generation.
We pride ourselves on being a family-owned and operated business, which extends to all our employees. Without them, Ward Bros. would not be where it is today.
Other basic principles that govern our work include:
- Accept nothing less than the highest standards of quality and workmanship
- Provide exceptional service by maintaining open communication channels throughout the project
- Be fully dedicated to safety on the jobsite at all times
- Remain committed, always, to being fair, ethical and respectful towards trade contractors, suppliers and others involved in the building process
- Ensure Ward Bros. is proud to be associated with the final product
Ward Bros. Core Values
Integrity Honesty Quality
Community Minded Family Minded Meaningful Relationships
Cecil and Hugh Ward founded Ward Bros. Construction Ltd. in 1976. Over more than 40 years, the company has grown from a residential and concrete contractor to one of the largest general contracting/construction management companies in southern Alberta.
During this time, Ward Bros. has developed a stellar reputation for delivering excellence on time and on budget while showing the ultimate respect for its clients, sub-trades and staff.